Any experience in using batch email verification tools?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Alexgracias, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Alexgracias

Alexgracias New Member

I was about to clean my email database but searching across the web gave me too many options, only living me confused!. Have anyone experienced such a service for cleaning their email data?

2. Charles T

Charles T Administrator

I personally haven't used such a service, but you're right - there seems to be a bevy of both free services and paid ones.

One difference I'm seeing is that the free ones tend to have a limited MB file size or 'total contacts in list' size, while the paid ones are less restrictive. Also, the paid email verification services come with many more tools for analysis.

P.S. If you're interested in overall reviews of the leading email marketing services, ChooseWhat put together a pretty comprehensive list based on several criteria here: https://email-marketing.choosewhat.com/

3. Alexgracias

Alexgracias New Member

Charles, I have found some free tools as well but the legitimacy and data protection is questionable. However, there are certain well-known services which can be safely used, Fortunately, the services offer a free trial as well to test their services.

I also visited the resource provided by you, but it more on email marketing services.

Thanks for your response.

Charles T likes this.
  4. leo

leo Member

@Alexgracias I'm a bit confused. Your signature has a link to the "Best Bulk Email Verifier," which takes you to a website called ListCleaningAdvice, which implies that you work for a company that cleans email data. Does your employer not provide a quality service? Odd....

5. Alanalin

Alanalin New Member

Maybe testelium.com can help you. Ask technical support how to do this. I tried the paid services, a little disappointed in the standard programs. When you pay, the company helps to understand the principles of work, and technical support immediately responds)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2019
    Charles T likes this.
  6. James Greenwood

James Greenwood New Member

I never experienced such tools, but yes, a lot of big organization uses this as they have to verify enormous emails. If you are comfortable in paying, pay for that because free tools often don't have exciting features are not reliable all the time.