How to find content ideas?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by WilliamVega, Sep 30, 2021.

1. WilliamVega

WilliamVega New Member

Hi everyone, as a new small start-up, I want to make an effort and give much attention to my shop’s fanpage by posting content daily. But when it comes to reality, it hits really hard because it’s not easy to schedule a full week plan content. I barely follow up with one post per day as I lack ideas. So, how do you guys get your online marketing ideas?

2. Charles T

Charles T Administrator

Hi @WilliamVega great question! One way to do this efficiently is to pick a day of the week (when you're less busy with actually running the business) and come up with several social posts in one sitting. Prep these to share, so that you can simply set them live at your will. There are even services (some free!) that will allow you to schedule out posts in advance and have them auto-share (rather than you having to manually upload & set live yourself each day).

As far as coming up with ideas for social posts, there are a lot of good blogs out there on this, if you're looking for inspiration. Marketing Solved has a list of 70 that starts with the below (!), but there are of course many other sites and lists with suggestions.
    • Remind People Who You Are, How You Got Started.
    • Go Behind The Scenes.
    • Share a Personal Story.
    • Tell People What You Sell.
    • Share a Joke (Graphics or Text)
    • Share a Quote (Graphics or Text)
    • Host an #AMA (Ask Me Anything)
    • Post a How To or Tutorial
    Hope this helps! Keep us updated on what you find!