Is merchant account a better alternative to PayPal?

Discussion in 'Credit Card Processing' started by Pamiii7, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Pamiii7

Pamiii7 New Member

Hi,

I would like to know what the best alternatives to payment processing for online payments.
    I heard that a merchant account is more reliable and less costly. I read online that an international merchant account will let you smooth online payments from around the world. Also, they support every all common credit cards.
    I would appreciate your suggestion on using the international merchant account. Please advise.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2018
  2. margret

margret New Member

We can help you to get the best processing solution for High-Risk Business and low risk business. Paycron offering CC & Echeck Processing Solution for your businesses.Boarding platform will require a five-minute application and we generally can have your operators set up with a virtual POS terminal to conduct transactions within one day. Transactions are settled, and electronic check sent to you within five minutes. If you have any questions call 1-800-982-1372 or email at support@paycron.com

Charles T likes this.
  3. roxane

roxane New Member

I personally would prefer merchant's account, this makes you know they are real at least, Pay pal doesn't really do that for me.

leo and Charles T like this.
  4. Emma Megan

Emma Megan New Member

Online businesses / e-commerce businesses should own a merchant account to boost sales and increase funds.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2018 at 10:19 AM
    Charles T likes this.