What is the best Secure Web Hosting to use for my New Business?

Discussion in 'Data Backup & Secruity' started by Allena Gary, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Allena Gary

Allena Gary New Member

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and I have a question I am hoping I can get answered from people who know from experience [​IMG]

I am starting a new business and I am looking to set up my website, I have my domain name registered with Namecheap for the past year or so and I am finally taking action.

My question is "what is the best secure web hosting that I should be using and that will also provide me the backup"? I am very new at everything so I am hoping someone can direct me to one that I can use that is great for beginners as well as being compatible down the road as I grow and advance more with my business. Could anybody suggest me the best?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. Charles T

Charles T Administrator

Hi @Allena Gary ! Welcome!

The three services we've reviewed and most recommend are NameCheap (you've already got your domain registered there!), GoDaddy, and Register.com - see more on them about midway down our How To: Register a Domain Name page (I recognize you already have your domain registered, but there's some useful info on Hosting on that page too :)

You may also find our Website Builder Buyer's Guide page helpful too!

3. Thoma Patel

Thoma Patel New Member

For evaluation, you can go through the trial session that most of the website hosting services offer.

Charles T likes this.