Business Owner on a budget? Start-up with little to no funding?
These free website tools can help you improve your company website without increasing your overhead. Many of these tools listed below have been around for years and do not run the risk of cancelling their service, making them more reliable than typical free business services.
These free services range from creating videos, choosing colors for your site, website visitor tracking and regular maintenance. If you are looking to build your website from scratch and need more information on these types of services, be sure to check out our website builder comparison.
- Photo Editing: Picnik
- Movie Uploading: YouTube (Link to your website in the description)
- Website Font Options: Adobe Web Fonts
- Screen-casting: Screenr
- Logo Maker: LogoEase, LogoGarden
- Color Picker: Eye Dropper
- Stock Photos: Stock.xchng
- Graphics Editor: Gimp
- Website Statistics: Google Analytics
- Feedback about your Design: ConceptFeedback
- Website Downtime Monitor: Pingdom
- Broken Link Checker: iWebTool
There are many free services emerging daily, although not all of them are worth not paying for. If you know of any other quality, free tools to help business owners and entrepreneurs improve their website, please let us know with the comment section below.